- Dry Fruit Hub Dried Sweet Tamarind is used as a flavouring in many dishes. It also has medicinal properties and can be used as a tarnish remover.
- Tamarind contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and beneficial plant compounds. It also has a lot of sugar.
- Pure tamarind comes in three main forms: raw pods, pressed blocks and concentrate. It’s also available as candy and syrup.
- Tamarind pulp contains plant compounds that may aid against heart disease and oxidative damage.
- Tamarind contains a good amount of magnesium, an important mineral that plays a role in over 600 functions in the body.
Author: Pandora Foods
Pandora Foods embraces a love of nuts in a nutshell…!! Our team works tirelessly to offer the top quality nuts at your doorstep, and we take every opportunity to do so. Everything is handled with a lot of love, from producing the best quality products to shipping them around the country in just the right way to please our esteemed customers.